Immerse yourself in emotional and relationship intelligence to go beyond strategizing and decision making.
Become an inspiring force and a leader who knows how to lead in order to develop people to their full potential.
The Conscious Leader programme is highly interactive and immersive learning journey that takes you on a path to exploring 6 core areas of your leadership:
Emotionally Intelligent Leader
Experience the impact of emotional intelligence and learn why it matters for you as a leader. Explore how emotionally aware and literate you really are and what that means for you as a leader. Discover Genos International model of emotional intelligence and eye opening insights from social neuroscience of emotions to finally understand connections between your emotions and your behaviour, performance and decision-making.
Learn how to be more intentional in working with others by enhancing awareness of others and become more behaviourally agile in your leadership style. Learn to understand and harness the power of universal emotional triggers to better engage and motivate different people and explore people’s unique core motives and strengths to start building more productive relationships and your relationship intelligence.
Learn how to build a culture of trust by learning to effectively express your and encourage authentic and open expression from others. Get feedback on your emotionally intelligent leadership behaviour and start turning it into actionable development steps. Practice your emotional expression skills to create psychologically and emotionally safe environment for others and encourage open and honest communication for your people, teams and organisation
Increase the quality of your decision making and lead in a more expansive and inclusive way. Explore your own obstacles to expansive decision making by challenging your unconscious bias, assumptions and beliefs. Learn to make a better quality decisions by taking in account the emotions, values in ethics. Learn models, tools, and techniques to lead and make decisions in an expansive way.
Create a positive and healthy working environment for others and inspire in yourself and others more productive emotional state of being even in challenging situations. Explore your conflict triggers and your overdone behaviours in responding in challenging situations. Start developing the skill of emotional resilience by learning and practicing simple and effective techniques for managing own emotional state and receive support in your continuous personal development.
Bring learning from the entire program together and apply it to real workplace situations so you can better empower others and unleash their full potential. Explore what inspires and empowers people in feeling emotions of gratitude, love, trust and belonging. Create a personal action plan in how you will now show up in a more inspiring and empowering way.
The Programme includes :
- 13 interactive 4 hour sessions, packed with eye opening insights on enhancing your leadership competencies
- Engaging and inspiring learner centred facilitation (sessions are delivered from 9h to 13h as Live Online creative workshops)
- Award winning Core Strengths relationship intelligence SDI 2.0assessment and personal profile that helps you develop your relationship intelligence and choose the best approach for engaging people whose thinking and behaviour are different from your own
- Award winning Genos emotional intelligence Leadership 360assessment and report that will help you understand how well you demonstrate emotional intelligence in your leadership role
- Personalised online learning journey on your SDI 2.0 profile as your personal frame of reference for exploring your core motives and leadership strengths
- Personalised Genos Digital Platform so you can continue to explore feedback and insights in your Genos emotional intelligence Report and continue your personal development
- All programme materials include blended learning to ensure high quality learning
If you have further questions on or would like further information on the Leadership programme please contact us and we'll get back to you shortly.