Slovene or English
Because good relationships are the key for achieving almost anything.
Relationships are easier to establish and develop when there is a closer connection and understanding between the parties involved. Knowing how to build rapport brings more success with people we engage with – both privately and professionally.
- What is the mportance and impact of relationships in our lives?
- How do concepts of Game theory apply to building good relationships?
- What is rapport and to establish, build and maintain it?
- How to listen with your whole body?
- What is VAKOG model of language and how to use it to build rapport?
- Greater success in building productive relations with your clients, colleagues, manager, partner etc
- Become a more effective communicator and a better listener and observer
- Understand how we differently process information and practice building rapport in different ways
To celebrate the launch of our workshops we have a special price of 1. 200 EUR which is valid until the end of 2020, this includes:
- participatory and learner centered delivery for a max of 12 participants
- all learning materials
- full day use of Fast Forward learning center with the use of materials for accelerated learning
- breakfast, buffet lunch, snacks and refreshments
Prices do not include DDV.
Blog - Rapport Building - Coming soon