Slovene or English
Because change is the only constant in life. The nature of work is changeable. Very likely your organisation or department is undergoing reorganisations, transformations, restructuring, experiencing downturns or other market related changes. While no one can predict the future, you can learn to more easily manage change and feel better in uncertain times.
- How can we see (un)certainty in different ways?
- What is the concept of Safe uncertainty and how it applies to you?
- How assertive you really are?
- How to take control in any situation?
- How to reframe any sitution to see it in different light?
- What are basics of assertive communication?
- Reduce stress and feel more in control over the events that influence your life
- Become more empowered and develop new skills to more effectively influence others and to more positively view any situation
- Increase your level of success and ensure you will stay competitive for the uncertain future ahead
To celebrate the launch of our workshops we have a special price of 1. 200 EUR which is valid until the end of 2020, this includes:
- participatory and learner centered delivery for a max of 12 participants
- all learning materials
- full day use of Fast Forward learning center with the use of materials for accelerated learning
- breakfast, buffet lunch, snacks and refreshments
Prices do not include DDV.
Blog - Managing Uncertainty - Coming soon
Matej Horvat, Head Predictive Analytics and Modeling, Novartis
Working with FastForward has allowed me to be more conscious about the impact that we all as individuals have in the working atmosphere within the teams as well as on the success of our projects. This is especially important in times of increased uncertainty which brings further demanding challenges, but also opportunities that we mustlearn how to leverage.