Slovene or English
Because feelings are a natural part of every workplace.
We experience a wide range of emotions and feelings at work as we interact with our colleagues, customers, clients. These feelings influence our decisions, behaviour and performance.
- How emotionally aware are you?
- How emotions influence our decisions and behaviour.
- What is emotional intelligence
- What are 6 emotionally intelligent workplace competencies?
- Practical exercises to start developing your emotional intelligence
- Gain a better understanding of how emotions change your perception, influence your thinking and your choices.
- Explore concrete behaviour that impact how emotionally intelligent you are and more productively impact people around you to gain more commitment and exercise positive influence.
- Effectively manage your emotional state for more personal and work success.
To celebrate the launch of our workshops we have a special price of 1. 200 EUR which is valid until the end of 2020, this includes:
- participatory and learner centered delivery for a max of 12 participants
- all learning materials
- full day use of Fast Forward learning center with the use of materials for accelerated learning
- breakfast, buffet lunch, snacks and refreshments
Prices do not include DDV.
Blog - Emotional Intelligence at work - Coming soon