Slovene or English
To be genuine and authentic without disrespecting self or others. You need this skill to express your thoughts and beliefs openly even in face of opposition, to stand up for your rights and be comfortable saying ‘no’ or to be able to deliver bad news in a way that others still feel valued.
- What are the 3 styles of communication and how to recognise them?
- What are 4 core beliefs of Excellence in Communication?
- How assertive you really are?
- What are some assertive communication techniques?
- Practice and experience assertive communication
- increase your self-confidence and present your ideas and beliefs in an honest, genuine and respectful way
- practice different styles of communication for a first-hand experience of impact they have on you and others
- create your own personal assertiveness plan for a situation of your own choosing and implement learning immediately
To celebrate the launch of our workshops we have a special price of 1. 200 EUR which is valid until the end of 2020, this includes:
- participatory and learner centered delivery for a max of 12 participants
- all learning materials
- full day use of Fast Forward learning center with the use of materials for accelerated learning
- breakfast, buffet lunch, snacks and refreshments
Prices do not include DDV.
Blog - Communicate Assertively - Coming soon
Think Novartis, Lek Slovenija Innovation Team
Greater awareness of the meaning of communication, concrete definition of what is assertive, passive and aggressive communication, easier now to recognise own mistakes and respond appropriately to communication style of others.