Zdenko Casar, Lek d.d.

I have been involved with the coaching process with Pam Welsby over a year and a half. The coaching process has enabled me to become a more patient person, willing to listen to others and to enjoy doing it.

Moreover, the coaching helped me to gain the capability to listen to other peoples perspectives and to try to search for and understand others opinions. In addition, I have gained valuable suggestions related to dealing with difficulties either personal or project orientated in the business environment and in business case preparation.

Olga Kravchenko, HR Manager, McDonalds Ukraine

After the coaching with Pam all the participants passed the stage of "shock" after getting their 360 report and came to a phase of "realization & improvement". High professionalism and safe environment impressed even those of our employees who before refuse to be coached.

Pavel Drnovšek, Lek d.d.

Coaching was a great experience for me. I really learned a lot how managers should lead their associates and how to handle challenging situations.

Nowadays it is essential for the manager to focus on people. Emotional Intelligence is becoming more and more important in a constantly changing professional environment. Constant changes are a part of our every day work and we need to be prepared and equipped with the knowledge to handle the situation in the best possible way.

I recommend individual coaching sessions with Pam Welsby to each and every manager but especially for the managers that has just been appointed for the first time to the manager position.

Krzysztof Kornas, Market Access Director, AstraZeneca Pharma Poland Sp. z.o.o.

I wish to express my gratitude for leading me through the coaching process in the last 9 months. This has been a great pleasure and a significant learning for me.

Some of the key successes from the programme include:

It was thanks to the discussions that we have had that encouraged me to apply for the new position and eventually I got a new assignment for managing Pharmacy Chains KAMs.

What in particular I liked about the SDI profiling tool was the toolbox of behaviours that can be adopted for use with different personalities depending on their profile.

Increasing my self-confidence within Senior Management Team leading to taking initiative/responsibility for important project building on my strengths (strategic analysis).

Darja Mirt, Novartis Animal Health, Slovenia 

High Impact Coaching through Role Expectations was a very intense exercise; well, discussion actually, which helped me to see/understand my co-workers from a different aspect and to understand their motivation and learn about the communication I should use with them. It also gave me the possibility to be honest to myself, see my ability to accept others as they are, as well as to discover my own frustrations on which I should still work.

It was a great learning experience, I just hope I'll be able to implement what I have learnt into a daily practice, my life.

Anja Ledinek, FDF Category Manager Northern Europe, Lek d.d. Novartis Business Service

Professional individual coaching with Pam Welsby is definitely something I would recommend to everyone. During our coaching my self-awareness has increased, I ‘ve become more confident and made some decisions and changes at work, and also my personal life, that I am proud of. Pam helped me see how capable I am and what changes I can make when I put my mind on it.

Our Location

Fast Forward International d.o.o.Rašica 20
1315 Velike Lašče
Slovenia

E-mail: jude@fastforwardonline.com

If you want more people coming to work at their best, then we would love to help you to achieve this.

Contact Us Today