Influence and Impact
Slovene or English
Because no man is an island. You need influencing skills when encouraging others to hear you out or embrace a change, when pitching an idea, or when convincing a client to agree to something they hadn’t previously considered.
- What is the difference between influencing and manipulation?
- Why rapport building matters and how to achieve it?
- What are the golden rules of influencing?
- Which are 5 unique influencing styles?
- How to learn to influence using a step-by-step process of influencing?
- increase your self-confidence and ability to get your message across more clearly and effectively
- work step-by-step on a real-life situation of your own choosing where you want to improve you influencing skills
- create your own personal influencing plan and implement learning immediately
Your investment includes:
- participatory and learner centered delivery for a max of 12 participants
- all learning materials
We can deliver the workshop:
- in a full day at our Fast Forward learning center (includes also breakfast, buffet lunch, snacks and refreshments)
- in 2 half day Zoom sessions as a Live Online workshop
Contact us for details
Explore this topic in more depth in our Blog:
Zsolt Bulath, Competency Development & Strategic HR Expert, MPL Group
MPL Group rapidly transforms itself. Its HR unit also changes to help the organisation achieve its strategic objectives for performance and growth. HR managers shaped a transformational roadmap with pressure on building stronger HR partnering capability to be able to drive alignment with the business, improve organizational and HR performance and establish a culture focused on adding business value. MPL Group HR co-operated with FFWD to design a foundational