Strategic development of board members individually or as a team, usually aligned to strategic development of the business.
What does it include:
• Clarification on the business strategy and direction and the role of the board in relation to this, from president or CEO
• Individual consultation with each board member before starting
• Usually includes 360 competency or emotional intelligence-based assessment or SDI personal profiling, core values and strengths for each member of the board, including CEO
• Individual coaching goals for each person aligned to business strategy
• Usually 4 x 3 hour individual coaching sessions for each person over 6 – 9 months
• Facilitated team sessions as needed to align the board as a team