SDI Teambuilding Workshop
SDI profile was performed for all associates in Cell and Molecular Biology department (approx 25). Feedback after SDI workshop was very positive and team members were discussing a lot about different profiles and feedback received during the teambuilding.
As far as my project team is concerned the impact of the Teambuilding workshop was a big success!
- increased face-to-face meetings,
- initiated a Kick Off Meeting where we invested in establishing a communication concept together,
- elaborated our project plan and milestones together. All have the same information on our specific objectives,
- telephone and face-to-face principle used for sorting out conflicts and misunderstandings,
- we opened the project folder on the shared drive and are hosting and updating all important documents together across sites.
All these activities lead to more trust between the team members for the 2 sites and I feel at the moment a strong commitment from both sites to overcome hurdles and challenges together! I feel a very good team spirit at the moment. I do not know if everything is connected to the workshop but it certainly helped to improve it.
Coaching was a great experience for me. I really learned a lot how managers should lead their associates and how to handle challenging situations.
Nowadays it is essential for the manager to focus on people. Emotional Intelligence is becoming more and more important in a constantly changing professional environment. Constant changes are a part of our every day work and we need to be prepared and equipped with the knowledge to handle the situation in the best possible way.
Pavel Drnovšek, LEK d.d.
High Impact Coaching
I have been involved with the coaching process with Pam Welsby over a year and a half. The coaching process has enabled me to become a more patient person, willing to listen to others and to enjoy doing it.
Moreover, the coaching helped me to gain the capability to listen to other peoples perspectives and to try to search for and understand others opinions. In addition, I have gained valuable suggestions related to dealing with difficulties either personal or project orientated in the business environment and in business case preparation.
Zdenko Casar, LEK d.d.